Thursday, March 10, 2011


Today was my last day in my first placement of student teaching. For the last 8 weeks, I have been teaching middle school and high school special education/learning center. I have had the privilege of working with two amazing teachers who really have hearts to see these students succeed. From the first day, I knew that I was going to have an amazing experience working with these students; I was definitely right. Each student brought a unique component to the class and brightened my day. Over these last 8 weeks, I have had a complete change of view towards middle school students and I really can see myself working with this age group some day! Starting Monday, I will be in Second grade where I am sure will be full of funny stories and silly things second graders can do. Here are a few pictures from my last day!


-Mads

No comments:

Post a Comment