Sunday, February 13, 2011

From a heavy heart.

I began to write this post several times. Not knowing where to start or how to unload my thoughts into words. Tonight, I am hurting for this precious little boy at the local orphanage that is soon to be with Jesus. Although I have only known little Christian for a few weeks, it was extremely difficult to watch his fragile little body seize. Unconscious. After weeks of praying, “Lord, break my heart for what breaks Yours”, I can only imagine that it breaks His heart to see one of His dear children dying. I walked away from what would have been a normal Sunday evening (at Gentle Hands with the precious children) with a heart full of emotions. In my head, I am trying to grasp how this is alright and how the Lord can allow this to happen. He is completely able to heal his little body; but, in my heart I know that sweet Christian will be with Jesus soon, safe in His arms. Somehow this must bring glory to God?

Psalm 34:18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Psalm 147:5 Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

[Precious Jesus, I am full of brokenness for one of your own is hurting tonight. Soon sweet Christian will be with You. Lord, wrap your arms around him now and sing sweetly over him as he rests. I do not understand, for Your ways are much higher than my ways; but Lord somehow I pray that you would work in my heart. I love you Jesus.]

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there dear. God is in control! Love you more!

    ReplyDelete